Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Bart Lea <bl...@staff.ains.net.au> on 2013/01/08 22:39:46 UTC

Navigation menu appears behind video conference popup

Hi,

I am currently trying to fix an issue with my OpenMeetings server,
whenever a user clicks on the navigation menu while in a conference room
the menu appears behind the video conference popup (if it overlaps) and
can not be accessed without first moving the popup.

I have tried altering the menu behaviour (using bringToFront() etc.) but
this will only work relative to the components parent... so it does not
work.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this...

Help greatly appreciated!
Bart

Re: Navigation menu appears behind video conference popup

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Video frames are SWF10 components while menu is SWF8. I'm not sure how this
can be fixed :(
Maybe Sebastian can help.

--
WBR