Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at> on 2009/05/06 09:56:36 UTC

JSR proposal for dependency injection annotations

hi,

will the Tapestry (IOC) Team  particapte in the effort to create a
set of standard annotations for dependcy injection? If the JSR
ever succeeds - does it make sense for Tapestry IOC to support it?

http://crazybob.org/2009/05/announcing-javaxinjectinject.html

g,
kris

Re: JSR proposal for dependency injection annotations

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Kristian Marinkovic
<kr...@porsche.co.at> wrote:

> hi,
>
> will the Tapestry (IOC) Team  particapte in the effort to create a
> set of standard annotations for dependcy injection? If the JSR
> ever succeeds - does it make sense for Tapestry IOC to support it?
>
> http://crazybob.org/2009/05/announcing-javaxinjectinject.html

I see our manace (Howard) is on the Servlet 3.0 expert group and this
is a cool thing(TM)

http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=315

So i would like to see it on that too.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: JSR proposal for dependency injection annotations

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Kristian Marinkovic
<kr...@porsche.co.at> wrote:
> hi,

Hi!

> will the Tapestry (IOC) Team  particapte in the effort to create a
> set of standard annotations for dependcy injection? If the JSR
> ever succeeds - does it make sense for Tapestry IOC to support it?

Thanks for warning us about that. :)
I think we need someone to represent the Tapestry(-IoC) community
there. Of course, Howard is the best option to the task. ;) What do
you think about it, Howard?

About supporting them in Tapestry-IoC: IMHO, it must support this JSR
out of the box as soon as possible.

--
Thiago