Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mikael Sterner <ms...@tomcat.mxy.se> on 2021/08/04 17:13:33 UTC

Minor doc bug, DSS should be DSA for certificate type?

In tomcat/webapps/docs/config/http.xml, it seems like the valid values for
the type attribute of the Certificate element should include DSA instead
of DSS, to match the enum used in the code?

https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/main/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/SSLHostConfigCertificate.java#L276

Yours,
Mikael

Re: Minor doc bug, DSS should be DSA for certificate type?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Mikael,

Thanks for spotting and reporting this. I've just fixed this typo in all
the supported branches. The fix will be included in the September
release round.

Kind regards,

Mark