Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Maxence Dewil <m....@t4hr.com> on 2005/07/19 11:30:16 UTC

Datamodel refresh

Hello all,

I'am quite new to Myfaces, so be indulgent if my question looks stupid
;-).

I have a JSF page with a simple session-scope backing bean which holds
an ArrayList of objects to show in a table. The user can add/remove
items to that list. There is also a selectOneMenu that refresh the model
when the selection changes. Here is the strange behaviour: some of the
values contained in the first list come back in the refreshed list after
some add/remove operations.

My question: does the myfaces framework hold a reference to the first
list somewhere?

Am I missing something (The behaviour is not the same with the 1.0.9
version and the nightly builds...)?

Thank you.

Maxence Dewil