Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Wadkin <j....@hud.ac.uk> on 2002/02/13 12:29:32 UTC

Progress?

I think this is the first time that I've been threatened by a machine :) Is
this progress indicative of a modern information society? Or is it a
worrying trend? Quite funny really :) AFAIK, all email servers should bounce
a message that doesn't have a "from", so the problem is more at the sender's
end than mine.

Thanks,

John

Date: 1 Feb 2002 12:12:02 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: tomcat-user-return-9053-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<j....@hud.ac.uk>:
161.112.232.17 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 No From field given

RE: apache/tomcat 3.2.2 virtual hosts & port forwarding

Posted by James Moore <ja...@e-travelbase.com>.
BTW I'm using mod_jk.

Posted by James Moore <ja...@e-travelbase.com>.
Also the "dont work" refers to pictures not loading or page not found coming
up.
Sometimes I get certain html frames from the first virtual server and other
html frames are correct (like a mixture of html from different
websites/virtual servers)