Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/02/02 16:49:33 UTC

Impending release and snapshot preparation

Hi,

I've just modified the deploy snapshot goal to produce a small file
which contains the real snapshot version for the just produced snapshot.

I'm working on a small part of the release plugin that converts the
SNAPSHOT version identifiers to real snapshot versions. But in order to
work for this release snapshots need to be release for all our
dependencies. If anyone is familiar with any of the packages we depend
on please release another snapshot with the additions made in HEAD.

The release plugin will be able to tell which dependencies don't have
the necessary information to convert. So if you have time please deploy
some snapshots. When this is done I'll cut a release asap.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Impending release and snapshot preparation

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Hi Jason,

I'm currently unable to get CVS access from the office (machine reorgs),
but I'm happy to resnapshot the jelly jars.

I'm hoping Craig will make a 1.6.1 release with the bug fix I discovered
the other day. If not, I can do beanutils too.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

turbine-maven-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org