Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com> on 2013/11/02 19:56:57 UTC

[jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Also add some Apache feather branding, based off of
http://thrift.apache.org/ .
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/maginatics/jclouds-site remove-incubator

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove incubator branding

-- File Changes --

    M _includes/footer.md (1)
    M _layouts/index.html (3)
    A style/favicon.ico (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23.diff

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Has (part of) this been merged? I already see the feather on the bottom page..?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27973998

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
Pushed to master.  I attempted to deploy this, after updating the incubator reference in deploy-site.sh, but do not see my changes reflected at http://jclouds.apache.org/ .  I see them at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jclouds/site-content/ so perhaps we need to update something else?

@demobox undoubtedly we can improve styling although let's concentrate on functional issues first.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27653645

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Does it look a bit like this in your browsers too (Chrome for me), @andrewgaul and @abayer?

![image](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/223702/1460392/05c0e800-4432-11e3-808b-abd5f5a0dbf0.png)

Works for me for now, but I wonder if there's a way to have it either centralized and on its own row or somewhere else (e.g. as part of the logo?), or shrink it to reduce the contrast in size between the feather and the text?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27637669

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> undoubtedly we can improve styling although let's concentrate on functional issues first.

Sure. Out of curiosity: is displaying the feather on the home page a functional requirement?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27658406

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-site-pull-requests #85](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-site-pull-requests/85/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27629617

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Remove this one too? https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/blob/master/_layouts/jclouds.html#L49

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27639895

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove incubator branding (#23)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Looks like this is [already committed](https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/commit/dcd24d0ca7a1acc5dc9aaf38305c6799b9d69cea). Please reopen if not the case!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/23#issuecomment-27974381