Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Yuhichi Nakamura <NA...@jp.ibm.com> on 2000/11/16 13:55:09 UTC

[ANN] TRLSOAP v071

Folks,
We are pleased to annouce that IBM Tokyo Team just published our
SOAP Platform (called TRLSOAP at this moment).  There would be
something wrong in the package an the documents, but we will
keep updating it as much as possible.

Some ideas for discussed in V3 architecture are included there:
    Header handling and chaining mechanism.
    Digital Signature to be embbed as a header entry
    Transport-agnostic design (HTTP and JMS are supported)

Anyway your comments will be highly appreciated.

Visit the following URL:
     http://www.trl.ibm.co.jp/projects/xml/soap/trlsoap/
Download the whole package (docs, binary and source codes):
     http://www.trl.ibm.co.jp/projects/xml/soap/trlsoap/trlsoap071.zip

p.s. Envelope API by Ryo is also included.

Ryo Neyama
Yuhichi Nakamura

IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-46-215-4668
FAX: +81-46-215-7413

Re: [ANN] TRLSOAP v071

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.
I made a mistake in attaching the signature.

From: Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>
Subject: Re: [ANN] TRLSOAP v071
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:55:39 +0900

>     Ryo Neyama @ JavaShogi (http://www.shogi.ne.jp/)
>     ryo@shogi.ne.jp

The following is the correct signature.
Sorry.

    Ryo Neyama @ IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory
    Internet Technology
    neyama@trl.ibm.co.jp

Re: [ANN] TRLSOAP v071

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.
I made a mistake in attaching the signature.

From: Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:55:39 +0900

Re: [ANN] TRLSOAP v071

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.
Let me add more.

From: "Yuhichi Nakamura" <NA...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject: [ANN] TRLSOAP v071
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:55:09 +0900

> We are pleased to annouce that IBM Tokyo Team just published our
> SOAP Platform (called TRLSOAP at this moment).  There would be
> something wrong in the package an the documents, but we will
> keep updating it as much as possible.
>
> Some ideas for discussed in V3 architecture are included there:
>     Header handling and chaining mechanism.
>     Digital Signature to be embbed as a header entry

We are *NOT* going to embed the digital signature function to the
SOAP v3 platform unless we get some level of consensus of the needs
for the digital signature for SOAP.

At this moment, please consider the digital signature function is one
of the examples that is indended to effectively explain the power of
TRLSOAP.

Regards,

Re: [ANN] TRLSOAP v071

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.