Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Anand Joshi <an...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/11/12 00:01:18 UTC

bug 14366: question about tiles:useAttribute bugfix

hi Cedric,
I changed doEndTag() method like below..

public int doEndTag() throws JspException
    {
          id = null; //added by me as fix
        return (EVAL_PAGE);
    }

I noticed that id that is inherited from TagSupport was not getting
initialized 2nd time tag is used...
this worked for me. I am not aware of source tree and build process.
So can you pls. make this change to UseAttribute.java if you feel this is
proper.

Thanks

Anand Joshi
Websphere Development Team