Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jean-Michel Hiver <jh...@mkdoc.com> on 2002/07/04 18:54:41 UTC

[JOB] Perl / mod_perl programmer in Sheffield

Hi,

  I'm currently looking for a Perl / mod_perl programmer to help
  developing our application MKDoc.

  The application was originally a CGI script which has been made
  Apache::Registry friendly later on. We are currently gradually porting
  the software under proper mod_perl handlers.

  Given the fact that the codebase is now more than 2 years old, and
  that the application is doing a lot more that it was ever meant to do,
  being able to work with existing code and write test script suites is
  important. Refactoring to the rescue!

  Our company aims at making the CMS which produces the best websites in
  terms of usability, accessibility and standards compliance. And
  lately, unicode support, including right to left languages. So if you
  like these words and if you love Object Oriented Perl, this job is for
  you!

Send me resumes and code snippets!
Cheers,
--
IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director

Re: [JOB] Perl / mod_perl programmer in Sheffield

Posted by Jean-Michel Hiver <jh...@mkdoc.com>.
On Thu 04-Jul-2002 at 06:02:21PM +0100, Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:
> >  I'm currently looking for a Perl / mod_perl programmer to help
> >  developing our application MKDoc.
>
> Just a quick reminder Jean-Michel - have you posted this on
> jobs.perl.org?  I only asked because UK jobs are few and far between on
> there.

Oops, nope. I'll do it now.
Cheers,

Posted by "Jonathan M. Hollin" <ne...@digital-word.com>.
>   I'm currently looking for a Perl / mod_perl programmer to help
>   developing our application MKDoc.

Just a quick reminder Jean-Michel - have you posted this on
jobs.perl.org?  I only asked because UK jobs are few and far between on
there.

Jonathan M. Hollin
WYPUG
http://wypug.pm.org/