Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ocean ocean <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/24 16:31:18 UTC

Making a Dialog Active

Seeing some slightly strange, annoying behavior in Pivot 1.5.2. I have a
main window and I open a dialog on top of it. It seems like the new dialog
window gets focus and I start typing the key events flow to it but the
dialog window's titlebar is not blue indicating that it is now the active
window. This doesn't happen until you actually use the mouse to click on the
dialog window. The result is pretty confusing and calling requestFocus() and
requestActive() on the dialog after opening it don't seem to do anything.

Is this a known bug? (And where's the pivot jira so I can search these
things?) Any ideas on how to work around it?

Re: Making a Dialog Active

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
In JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT