Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Otávio Augusto <ot...@bol.com.br> on 2004/01/09 00:34:11 UTC

radio buttons

I'm trying to generate a set of radio buttons with values defined in a collection implemented in my ActionForm class. There, I have a Collection attribute which returns a collection of "A" objects. Each A object has a 'nome' and a 'id' attribute. So...in the jsp page i have this:

<logic:iterate id="tipo" name="BuscaProprietarioForm" property="tipos" >
</logic:iterate>

tipos is the property which returns a collection.What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

Otávio Augusto