Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 17:25:52 UTC

Anyone used Any Document Management System with Tapestry ?

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone used any good opensource Document Management System (DMS)
integrated into Tapestry ? Some things to be accomplished with this are:
- let the user upload documents (images, pdf, word document) and put notes
about it
- assign it to the department needed to work on
- Classification of documents etc.
- lifecycle of the document

I know this can can be done without the DMS also by just using another table
with all needed fields and file based directory hierarchy but wanted to try
it out with a 3-rd party first.

Anyone has any other suggestions on any opensource DMS ?

Thanks,
Sunil

Re: Anyone used Any Document Management System with Tapestry ?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/25/07, Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> wrote:

> Btw, I am knee deep in the next version of stitches,
> I have integrated it to store all content into apache jackrabbit using the jcr api.

Cool.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Anyone used Any Document Management System with Tapestry ?

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com>.
Btw, I am knee deep in the next version of stitches,
I have integrated it to store all content into apache jackrabbit using the jcr api.

Phillip

Thanks for the pointer.. I will definitely look into it !!

- Sunil

Posted by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
Have you looked at stitches?