Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Thilina Ranathunga <r....@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 01:32:32 UTC

[CONF] NetBeans > Who's Who

Hello Gj,

Kindly grant me the editing permission in confluence, so that I can include
myself in "who's who".
Thanks.

Best regards,
Thilina Ranathunga

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thilina-ranathunga-35bb2864/
https://github.com/thilina01

Tribe Leader (API Support) - NetCAT

9 years in software and education industries.
Enterprise API and full stack development
NetBeans RCP based development
Senior Lecturer on software engineering and related subjects in graduate
education

Senior Lecturer - Esoft Metro Campus
Information Systems Engineer - OTR Wheel Engineering
Senior software engineer - Nano Creations

Fluent in NetBeans RCP / API, spring, Angular, ionic, Android,
Maven, node.js and some more.

Re: [CONF] NetBeans > Who's Who

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Done.