Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Doug Ogateter <hi...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/12/18 16:52:00 UTC

date format

Hi:
I have a problem with date format. I appreciate your help.
Using <bean:write name="customer" property="day" />, the web page displayed the day as Sun Nov 30 00:00:00 EST 1980  . To format the day, I added formatKey, so the above tag bean:write tag becomes <bean:write name="customer" property="day"  formatKey="customer.day.format"/>. In my ApplicationResources.properties, I have customer.day.format=dd/mm/yyyy. The problem is, after I used the formatKey, it shows me 30/00/1980(the month part becomes 00. It should show me 30/11/1980).
I am using struts1.1. Could anyone help me out? Is it the formatKey problem? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Doug