Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivasa Rao Kusampudi <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 22:12:17 UTC

Timed out waiting for 180003

Hi,

Our Web Services Client is doing some load test and getting erro like :

com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.connectionwaitTimeoutException: connection not
available, Timed out waiting for 180003.

If the number of requests are increased, and what server will do? I am not
able to understand that this exception is caused by Client or Server?.
We dont have any access to the client application.

Once data source configuration : Connections: 10 and Time out 180 seconds.
WebSphere 6.

Thanks
Srini