Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com> on 2010/02/24 18:37:44 UTC

svn:ignore properties

Hi,

I'm using 'quilt' to manage my patches against Axis2/C.
Could you set the svn:ignore property in the trunk directory to ignore files used by quilt?

svn propedit svn:ignore .

The file to add are:
  patches
  .pc

By the way, you could add all generated files:
  *.tar.gz
  configure
  Makefile.in
  axis2c.pc
  aclocal.m4
  stamp-h1
  config.sub
  config.status
  config.h
  config.h.in
  autom4te.cache

Olivier.

Re: svn:ignore properties

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
2010/2/24 Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com>

>  Hi,
>
> I'm using 'quilt' to manage my patches against Axis2/C.
> Could you set the svn:ignore property in the trunk directory to ignore
> files used by quilt?

+1 for doing that

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

Re: svn:ignore properties

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
2010/2/24 Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com>

>  Hi,
>
> I'm using 'quilt' to manage my patches against Axis2/C.
> Could you set the svn:ignore property in the trunk directory to ignore
> files used by quilt?

+1 for doing that

Samisa...