Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fa...@nè, fi...@libero.it on 2009/04/07 12:21:08 UTC

Hi,
I have the following problem.
With this code :
<fo:block  font-size="8pt" font-weight="normal" text-align="left"
text-align-last="justify">
																									<xsl:value-of
select="@description"/>&#160;<fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"
leader-pattern-width="9pt" leader-alignment="reference-area"/>
																								</fo:block>

is it possible to align the dots on the right?
I would like that the dots were aligned vertically

Best Regards
Fabio

Re: Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabio,

fabio wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks for your reply.
>

> I would like that the dots were aligned vertically: on the following image
> you can see that the dots are not aligned with the red lines. It's possible
> to do this?
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p22945146/leader.gif

Theoretically yes, you have to set the ‘leader-alignment’ property to
‘reference-area’ or ‘page’. Unfortunately it has not been implemented in
FOP yet, and I can’t think of any immediate workaround.

> I attached the image file, the pdf file, and the fo file
>
> Best regards
> Fabio
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p22945146/leader.gif leader.gif
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p22945146/leader.fo leader.fo