Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2004/04/20 22:49:32 UTC

Re: [math][proposal] stat package structure

Where do we stand on BeanListUnivariate? Is it supposed to be in the
main directory, test directory or nowhere? The build is currently
breaking because it is absent from the source now.

-Mark

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
I figured it out, it slipped through the cracks when the move to
univariate occured in the tests directory. I've added it back in.

-Mark