Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joris Kimpe <jo...@get.be> on 2008/06/24 09:56:55 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] panelPopup users, testers needed

Hello Andrew,

do you know whether there are plans to create a dragable panelPopup?  I
think this is a usefull feature, but don't know how to implement this...

Thanks!

Joris

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
no plans by me. In fact I do not plan on working on panelPopup for the
forseeable future. Last time I spent time on it, it was not a very fun
experience and I have other projects i am working on right now (I
haven't done any MyFaces work in over a month now). Sorry.  Perhaps
someone else has an interest in working with it. Maybe even a trinidad
wrapper on a third party js library with a more robust and tested
popup?