Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Varun Bezzam <va...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 12:50:53 UTC

Newcomer Needs Help!

Hello Everyone!!
                  I joined the developer's community yesterday because I am
familiar with OpenOffice, and would like to participate in the further
development of the software. I am from India and I am currently pursuing my
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Anna University,
Chennai. I am extremely interested in developing a project for GSOC 2014.
This is my first experience with any OSS forum, so I would be extremely
grateful for any guidance on where to start, what project ideas to
implement and so on. I have worked with C,C++ and I have a working
knowledge of Java. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You,
Varun

Re: Newcomer Needs Help!

Posted by Varun Bezzam <va...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the warm welcome Kay! Will do as instructed!

Re: Newcomer Needs Help!

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.