Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Helmut Leininger <h....@gmx.at> on 2021/04/22 13:34:16 UTC

Netbeans 12.3 - Gradle

Hi,

I am running Netbeans 12.3 with Gradle 7.0 and Openjdk 16 on Windows 10.

When running a Gradle task (like clean, build etc.) I get the following
error message:

Unable to watch the file system for changes
net.rubygrapefruit.platform.NativeException: Could not query file
systems: could not get volume information (errno 1005)
    at
net.rubygrapefruit.platform.internal.PosixFileSystems.getFileSystems(PosixFileSystems.java:32)

and the unterlying Java process does not seem to terminate (?).

Any ideas what I can do (besides not using one of the components) ?

Thanks and regards
Helmut Leininger

Re: Netbeans 12.3 - Gradle

Posted by Helmut Leininger <h....@gmx.at>.