Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by pop3521 <pr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/05/14 11:27:45 UTC

Problem in running a new java file

dear friends  I want to  make a E-mail sending module .For this  I have
created a java file and store  it in the
framework\webapp\src\org\ofbiz\webapp\control .  I have to send a mail on
button click after filling form of "NEW USER REGISTRATION " .I have made
necessary changes in the controller.xml . bUT WHEN  I ran the ecommerce
project through  url  " http:\\localhost:8080\ecommerce\     "    And click
the specified button error message appears
"Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Unknown
handler type: view " . In  place of event type="view" I  have also used
"java", "http" But they all show same message. Please reply as soon as
possible.