Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex McLintock <al...@OWAL.co.uk> on 2002/08/05 10:24:20 UTC

Cocoon Books

Hi folks,

I have just received a review copy of Cocoon: Building XML Applications by
Matthew Langham and Carsten Ziegler. Expect a review to appear on
http://news.DiverseBooks.com in the next week or two. (I'm actually doing a
Struts app this week so it is more likely to be the week after next).

If you know of any other Cocoon book reviews please email me their location
so that I can add the links to my review. THANKS

PS Check the Sig if you offer professional Cocoon Support.

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/

Re: Cocoon Books

Posted by Tony Collen <tc...@hist.umn.edu>.
Alex McLintock wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have just received a review copy of Cocoon: Building XML
> Applications by Matthew Langham and Carsten Ziegler. Expect a review
> to appear on http://news.DiverseBooks.com in the next week or two.
> (I'm actually doing a Struts app this week so it is more likely to be
> the week after next).
>
> If you know of any other Cocoon book reviews please email me their
> location so that I can add the links to my review. THANKS

Funny.. I just posted a mini review over at my blog.  The URL is:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0100630/2002/08/05.html

Perhaps I will have a longer review up within a week or so.

TC