Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bob dylan <bl...@googlemail.com> on 2016/02/12 12:06:31 UTC

WS-Discovery without internet conncetion

When running WS-Discovery withouht an internet connection, it would
appear that a document (ws-addr.xsd) referenced in the WS-D schema is
not available.

The WS-Discovery service is published based on a schema that is
included in cxf-services-ws-discovery-api.jar with the name
wsdd-discovery-1.1-wsdl-os.xsd. This is located by
WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java directly from the classpath. However, that
schema fails to parse without an internet connection, due to a missing
miport on ws-addr.xsd, which can be found in in
cxf-core.jar/schemas.wsdl. However, I believe there's no reason to
expect this to be available to the XML parser, since it's never
registered in a OASIS catalog.

I did compiling CXF and registering ws-addr.xsd via the
META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml format, but didn't get it to work.

Can anyone confirm if this is expected behaviour or if I'm doing
something wrong?

Re: WS-Discovery without internet conncetion

Posted by bob dylan <bl...@googlemail.com>.
Is there nobody who can help with this?!