Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nicola Ferraro <nf...@apache.org> on 2020/07/21 13:32:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.1.0 and Runtime 1.4.1

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel K 1.1.0 and Camel K Runtime 1.4.1.

This is intended to be a stable release before major changes are added.
More details on the release notes:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/1618#issuecomment-661859438

Runtime staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1235
Runtime Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.4.1

Camel K staging repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.1.0/
Camel K Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v1.1.0

Staging container image repository: https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k
/tags

It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.1.0 --maven-repository=
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1235
 --olm=false

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.1.0 and Apache Camel K Runtime
1.4.1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.1.0 and Runtime 1.4.1

Posted by Ioannis Polyzos <i....@gmail.com>.
+1

*Ioannis Polyzos**Principal Architect*

[image: about.me] <http://about.me/ipolyzos> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://gr.linkedin.com/in/ipolyzos> [image: Twitter]
<http://twitter.com/ipolyzos>

*PGP Key* : 1EC0835C
*Fingerprint : * 8B63 BA1E EA95 D087 825C 0CC7 0253 B591 1EC0 835C

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.1.0 and Runtime 1.4.1

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Nicola.

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 6 (Nicola Ferraro, Luca Burgazzoli, Andrea Cosentino, Zoran
Regvart, Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Claus Ibsen)
+1 non-binding 1 (Ioannis Polyzos)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel K 1.1.0 and Camel K Runtime
1.4.1 shortly.

Thanks,
Nicola

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.