Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Javad Nejati <j....@gmail.com> on 2010/11/27 21:37:35 UTC

Content Adapation

Dear All,

I was wondering if there is any kind of content adaptation support for ATS?
I am currently using Squid with ICAP/e-cap but like to switch to a faster
service.

Regards
Javad

Re: Content Adapation

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 11/27/2010 01:37 PM, Javad Nejati wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I was wondering if there is any kind of content adaptation support for
> ATS?
> I am currently using Squid with ICAP/e-cap but like to switch to a
> faster service.

There's no ICAP implementation for Apache TS, yet at least. You can of
course write TS specific plugins, in C/C++, that does transformation of
data.

-- Leif