Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 08:36:17 UTC

First public release data of OFBiz?

I want to update the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_accounting_software and one of
the missing pieces is our first public release data.

Does anyone remember what it was?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: First public release data of OFBiz?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Pierre,

the link below should answer all your questions:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/

Jacopo

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
I've got a note in my research that says Release 4.0 was released in
April 2007 so *after *OFBiz became a TLP - that's why I said I wasn't
too sure about that 'pre-apache' comment.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.