Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Gomez Henri <ne...@slib.fr> on 2001/02/12 23:57:54 UTC

mod_tls on AP 2.0

Hi,

Just test mod_tls on Apache 2.0.
If I could connect in https, I've got a blank page in return.
A first step.

BTW, I wanna know what the strategy planned for SSL use.

In VirtualHost à la mod_ssl (IP:PORT) or another one ?

Thanks for this works and I hope you'll team up with Ralf.....

Re: mod_tls on AP 2.0

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Gomez Henri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just test mod_tls on Apache 2.0.
> If I could connect in https, I've got a blank page in return.
> A first step.

It does appear to be somewhat buggy. One thing that works every time for
me is a directory listing :-)

> BTW, I wanna know what the strategy planned for SSL use.
>
> In VirtualHost à la mod_ssl (IP:PORT) or another one ?

What else is possible??

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

Re: mod_tls on AP 2.0

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Just to confirm that after a small config problem I'm also getting a blank
page returned from mod_tls running on BeOS :)

david

Re: mod_tls on AP 2.0

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 04:08:53PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > > Thanks for this works and I hope you'll team up with Ralf.....
> >
> > We already have. Ralf is a full ASF member with complete commit privileges.
> > He can work on the code just as much as Ben and Ryan have.
>
> Don't throw me into this.  :-)  I just saw a config change that I could
> make easily.  I fully expect not to touch this code much.  :-)

hehe... I totally hear you. I was thinking about doing it, too, but you beat
me to it :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: mod_tls on AP 2.0

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> > Thanks for this works and I hope you'll team up with Ralf.....
>
> We already have. Ralf is a full ASF member with complete commit privileges.
> He can work on the code just as much as Ben and Ryan have.

Don't throw me into this.  :-)  I just saw a config change that I could
make easily.  I fully expect not to touch this code much.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: mod_tls on AP 2.0

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 11:57:54PM +0100, Gomez Henri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just test mod_tls on Apache 2.0.
> If I could connect in https, I've got a blank page in return.
> A first step.

Heh. I wouldn't have expected even that much.

> BTW, I wanna know what the strategy planned for SSL use.
>
> In VirtualHost à la mod_ssl (IP:PORT) or another one ?

Unknown. We're just starting.