Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eugene Batogov <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 08:59:50 UTC

I have authentification problem with maven-changes-plugin version 2.0

Hello !
I am trying to use maven-changes-plugin, version 2.0
with our jira.
I have next configurations:
----------------------------
	<issueManagement>
		<system>JIRA</system>
		<url>https://server.net:8443/jira/BrowseProject.jspa?pid=PROJECT1</url>
	</issueManagement>
<plugin>
				    <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
				    <version>2.0</version>
				    <configuration>
					    <jiraUser>user</jiraUser>
					    <jiraPassword>password</jiraPassword>
				    </configuration>
				    <reportSets>

					    <reportSet>
						    <reports>
							    <report>jira-report</report>
						    </reports>
					    </reportSet>
				    </reportSets>
			    </plugin>

----------------------------
But get error during generation report:
-------------------------------
 Generating "JIRA Report" report.
[ERROR] Error trying to login into JIRA. Cause is:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
[INFO] Generating "Change Log" report
----------------------------------

That I do wrong?
Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards, Eugene Batogov a.k.a JohnBat26.
e-mail: JohnBat26@gmail.com

Re: I have authentification problem with maven-changes-plugin version 2.0

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
It sounds like you don't have a valid certificate (or certificate chain)
on your JIRA server.

Here's a link to the JIRA documentation for setting up SSL properly:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Running+JIRA+over+SSL+or+HTTPS

--
Dennis Lundberg