Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 1998/09/03 20:12:08 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/main http_config.c

Ken wrote,...
>   	If any sort of error is encountered in .htaccess file
>   	processing, make the details available to any ErrorDocument
>   	scripts that might field the error.

Hey, Cool!

Now I'd love to add it to the "premature end of cgi headers" error which
has always bugged me because the poor client doesn't ever find out what
went wrong.

    Martin

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Martin Kraemer wrote:

> Ken wrote,...
> >   	If any sort of error is encountered in .htaccess file
> >   	processing, make the details available to any ErrorDocument
> >   	scripts that might field the error.
>
> Hey, Cool!
>
> Now I'd love to add it to the "premature end of cgi headers" error which
> has always bugged me because the poor client doesn't ever find out what
> went wrong.

But they "shouldn't" find out what is wrong, because it is an internal
matter in the server.

Sure, it can be an option but that is the whole reasoning behind don't do
it...