Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by s-...@artefrance.fr on 2003/02/13 12:31:38 UTC

Réf. : rtf to xml

What's your goal ? Exporting some data you have in RTF or PDF files ?

That's a weird need, but you can do that by coding a custom SAX parser. I
already saw that on the book "JAVA with XSLT" (O'REILLY) with a CSV to XML
converter example that use SAX (Simple API for XML). I just found a
similar example on their website, I think that's a good start point for
you :

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/excerpt/java_xslt_ch5/?page=7

Just keep in mind that it will be really more complicated with RTF files
(I worked with this format, but it was my output !), and don't think about
PDF files which use a more complex encoding.

Simon OUALID
ARTE FRANCE
Analyste Programmeur
s-oualid@artefrance.fr
Tél : 01.55.00.70.70
Fax : 01.55.00.73.89

Eduardo Santilli <sa...@sicredi.com.br>
13/02/2003 12:06
Veuillez répondre à fop-user

        Pour :  fop-user@xml.apache.org
        cc :
        Objet : rtf to xml

hi ,

    is it possible to generate a xml or a xsl from a rtf or pdf file ??