Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2010/12/21 17:54:05 UTC

Changes in Confluence export template

Hi,

I updated the webpages to implement the project branding requirements
(DIR-266), but some parts are still missing. I think the missing parts
must be changed in the Confluence export templates. Can one with
knowledge and privileges please do the following changes?

DIRxSITE:
- Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
- Export space

DIRxSRVx11:
- Change HTML title to "ApacheDS - ..." instead of "Apache Directory
Server v1.5 - ..."
- Change index page HTML title to ApacheDS - An extensible, embeddable
LDAP and Kerberos server, entirely in Java
- Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
- Export space

DIRxSTUDIO:
- Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
- Export space

DIRAPI:
- Change HTML title to "Apache LDAP API - ..."
- Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
- Export space

[1] Apache Directory, ApacheDS, Apache Directory Server, Apache
Directory Studio, Apache LDAP API, Apache Triplesec, Triplesec,
Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Directory project
logos are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.

Many thanks!

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Changes in Confluence export template

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Thank you both for handling this. ;)

P-A

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 12/21/10 5:54 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the webpages to implement the project branding requirements
> (DIR-266), but some parts are still missing. I think the missing parts
> must be changed in the Confluence export templates. Can one with
> knowledge and privileges please do the following changes?
>
> DIRxSITE:
> - Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
> - Export space

Done
> DIRxSRVx11:
> - Change HTML title to "ApacheDS - ..." instead of "Apache Directory
> Server v1.5 - ..."
> - Change index page HTML title to ApacheDS - An extensible, embeddable
> LDAP and Kerberos server, entirely in Java
> - Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
> - Export space
Done

> DIRxSTUDIO:
> - Add trademark attribution [1] to footer
> - Export space
Done