Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by ma...@apache.org on 2002/05/21 14:43:32 UTC

cvs commit: apache-1.3/icons diskimg.gif diskimg.png

martin      02/05/21 05:43:32

  Added:       icons    diskimg.gif diskimg.png
  Log:
  John Von Essen <john at essenz.com> contributes the diskimg.gif icon:

  Submitted by:	john at essenz.com

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  apache-1.3/icons/diskimg.gif

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  apache-1.3/icons/diskimg.png

  	<<Binary file>>