Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/18 09:56:31 UTC

Eggent meetup in Frankfurt?

Hi all,

how about an Edgent meetup day as sort of a Kick-Off for Edgent NG? ;-)

I could offer our codecentric Frankfurt (Germany) Office for hosting such an Event.

As possible days, we could have:

  *   29.04.2019
  *   06.05.2019

Anyone could attend, however some form of registration would be required as
codecentric would be handing the catering.

My preference would be 06.05.2019

Chris

Re: Eggent meetup in Frankfurt?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,

so I guess I'll reserve our meetup room for 06.05. ... Looking forward to doing some resurrection action ;-)

Chris

Am 18.03.19, 15:50 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t....@pragmaticindustries.de>:

    +1
    Looks like a good idea.
    I would also prefer 06.05.2019.

    Best
    Tim

    Am 18.03.19, 11:48 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

        First, I like the Name... we need more projects about Eggs __
        Second, I will be happy to attend, both dates work for me and are blocked!

        Julian

        Am 18.03.19, 11:38 schrieb "Gorgi Georgievski" <ge...@gmail.com>:

            +1. On 06.05.2019

Posted by Tim Mitsch <t....@pragmaticindustries.de>.