Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2015/08/10 07:59:38 UTC

Re: update website javadocs

Sorry for the delay, I tried it and it seems to be similar for me, it
seems the results hugely depend on the actual version of Java that is
used. Do we have a "defined" version that we use?

Dominik.

Re: update website javadocs

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sun, 27 Sep 2015, Andreas Beeker wrote:
> please update the javadocs for 3.13 again. I've used the unofficial
> windows openjdk 1.7 and it shuffles the javadocs, too.

Just tried, and it says that there are no changes, so I think we're all
good!

Thanks
Nick

Re: update website javadocs

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi Nick / Dominik,

please update the javadocs for 3.13 again.
I've used the unofficial windows openjdk 1.7 and it shuffles the javadocs, too.

Thank you ... and have fun at the con.

Andi.

Re: update website javadocs

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.