Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Danno Ferrin <da...@shemnon.com> on 2020/05/05 21:21:59 UTC

Can we do a Tuweni 1.1.0 release?

Per the title, when can we get the release train for 1.1.0 running?

For me there are two important fixes currently in the snapshot:

* address a security vulnerability in a dependency -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/72
* improve UInt256 performance -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/74 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/75

Are there any must-fix issues for a 1.1.0?

Re: Can we do a Tuweni 1.1.0 release?

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
We have all this in order with a recent contribution from Danno. I am working on cutting a release candidate.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.