Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Smruti Koyande <sm...@cateina.com> on 2022/04/12 10:17:23 UTC

Jmeter Dashboard Report for multiple thread group

Hii,
I have a JMeter test plan with multiple thread groups. When I execute my
test plan and generate a dashboard report, it shows all the samplers with
their statistics. I want to segregate the report to show results for each
thread group separately in the same report.

is any way to do this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Smruti Koyande

Re: Jmeter Dashboard Report for multiple thread group

Posted by Smruti Koyande <sm...@cateina.com>.
Hii,

I have tried with first resolution( adding __threadGroupName() property)
and it's working. but I want a summary report. I have searched for the same
and got the below resolution.

1. Add Transaction Controller
2. set jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults property to false.

but it's not working.

Thanks & Regards,
Smruti Koyande

--
Thanks & Regards,
Smruti Koyande

Re: Jmeter Dashboard Report for multiple thread group

Posted by Dmitri T <gl...@live.com>.