Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jignasa Kanchanlal Gurjar <jg...@sapient.com> on 2009/08/12 13:09:16 UTC

Getting Error: POM file does not exist.Either the pom you specified or one of its modules doesn't exist.

Hi,

I have installed continuum on solaris environment.

I have pom.xml with modules. And I am taking check out from local system.

I am getting following error while giving URL as: file:/W:/JavaSource on solaris box.

POM file does not exist. Either the pom you specified or one of its modules doesn't exist.

I have the folder structure as:

/JavaSource
            /Module1
                        /subModule1
                                    /pom.xml
                        /subModule2
                                    /pom.xml
            /Module2
                        /pom.xml
            /Module3
                        /subModule1
                                    /pom.xml
                        /subModule2
                                    /pom.xml
            /pom.xml

The same source with the same pom.xml is working on windows system.

I am wondering whether I need to do some configuration on solaris.

Please, let me know what wrong I am doing here.

Thanks & Regards,
Jignasa Gurjar
¬ Sapient | Bangalore

Re: Getting Error: POM file does not exist.Either the pom you specified or one of its modules doesn't exist.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
file:/W:/JavaSource on Solaris???

"W:" isn't a valid path on Solaris and all *nix, it's a windows path.

Emmanuel