Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/06 01:02:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Arpit Gupta

The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Arpit Gupta to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Arpit!

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan (On behalf of Apache Falcon PPMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Arpit Gupta

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Arpit, well deserved!

Jarcec

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.