Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Karl Harris <ka...@sungardas.com> on 2014/11/03 11:17:20 UTC

Re: [MERGE] virtual network appliance manager refactorring

I have posted a reference pull request
<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/33> with the current work in
progress using packer to build system virtual machines as well as
generating vagrant boxes for testing. As mentioned in the pull request
comment :This is "a work in progress" and posted for review and comment.

Karl