Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bob Williams <rj...@compuserve.com> on 2002/02/05 18:27:29 UTC

Could not locate TLD META-INF/taglib.tld --Again

I am getting the message: Could not locate TLD META-INF/taglib.tld  when
trying to compile a project in Forte v3.  This problem has been reported
before and the solution suggested by Andy Noble doesn't seem to be working
for me.  I have the TLD's in WEB-INF directory and open the appropriate
TLD's before compiling as suggested, but still get the error message.

Anyone have an answer?

Bob Williams

Re: Could not locate TLD META-INF/taglib.tld --Again

Posted by Bob Williams <rj...@compuserve.com>.
Please ignore this message!  I found the error....just DUMB!

bob

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>