Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Constantine Dokolas <cd...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/23 14:02:25 UTC

Rendering a page with annotations, observing the "Print" flag

I have a PDF that contains button widgets with the "Print" flag being
false. When rendering using the PRINT RenderDestination, the button is not
removed. Adobe Acrobat does not print the buttons.

Is this behavior correct? I'm using PDFBox v2.0.24.

Thanks again,
Constantine

--
There is a computer disease that anybody who works with computers knows
about. It's a very serious disease and it interferes completely with the

Re: Rendering a page with annotations, observing the "Print" flag

Posted by Constantine Dokolas <cd...@gmail.com>.
The flag is there for sure. I will debug and let you know.

In the meantime... have a merry Christmas,
Constantine

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Posted by Constantine Dokolas <cd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.