Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Max Pimm <ma...@alwayssunny.com> on 2007/06/26 11:29:52 UTC

S2 - Dojo Tree Widget

I have seen that people are working on integrating the Dojo tree widget
into the 2.1 release. I'm using 2.0.6 release and am about to implement
the tree
widget in my app.

I'm new to dojo and haven't been able to find much official
documentation for this widget. I wondered if someone who has a bit more
experience could confirm that i am going about this in the right way. My
plan is to implement the tree as follows.

1) Import the necessary dojo js's.
2) Create the empty html div structure.
3) Using the  RPCUrl property of the TreeLoadingController hook the tree
upto a struts action to retreive the children of a given node.
4) Implement the struts action and use the JSON Plugin to render the
results.

Is this correct? Will this work with the 0.4 distribution of dojo
bundled in struts 2.0.6?

Thanks,

max

Re: S2 - Dojo Tree Widget

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
That would be great :), the tree tag needs some serious help with the
documentation.

regards
musachy

Re: S2 - Dojo Tree Widget