Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sutiwan Kariya <Su...@tisco.co.th> on 2002/11/22 04:41:09 UTC

Add some value to bean

Hi all,
I have one dull question but I really don't know how to do it..
I have yield attribute in form trading.
The yield getting from database is 0.10 But I want to display it in JSP
page as 10 %

Can I use bean:write tag to display this attribute * 100 ?

Thank in advance
Sutiwan Wannapongsai

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notify the system manager.  This E-mail
message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.