Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 15:24:23 UTC

CS 4.2.1/CentOS KMV best approach to backup Instances

Hello,
I would like to backup instances in CS for easy recovery in case of
disaster.

Thanks,

Re: CS 4.2.1/CentOS KMV best approach to backup Instances

Posted by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nux,

I'm using Advance Zone Networking. I noticed volume snapshots you have to
turn off the Instances.

Thanks,

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.