Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2019/08/03 12:27:35 UTC

gradle and bug63364

Hi all,

I currently get the following test fail when running ./gradlew clean build

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.SamplingNamingTest >
testBug63364[Run 1: implementation:Java] FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError: We should have at least one sample result,
we had none
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.SamplingNamingTest.testBug63364(SamplingNamingTest.java:55)

and I am a bit lazy to google right now ;)

Any idea to clean up my setup?

Felix

Re: gradle and bug63364

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 03.08.19 um 15:04 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
> Philippe,
>
> You have added the test recently.
> Would you please look into it?
>
> 1) Fixing test would be great
> 2) It would be nice to write tests in such a way that test failure makes it
> clear what was under test and what went wrong.
>
> "testBug63364" is a cryptic test name
> "We should have at least one sample result, we had none" is cryptic as well.

Funny thing is, that if I debug the test in eclipse it works without a
problem ;)

When I disable all the related http tests with 'LC_ALL=C LANG= ./gradlew
-x :src:protocol:http:test build' I am back to the "normal" 52310 bug,
which I will disable next :)

Felix

Re: gradle and bug63364

Re: gradle and bug63364

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,
No idea.
I remember Vladimir had opened an issue related to this flaky test, but not
sure.
So not sure it’s your setup

On Saturday, August 3, 2019, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.