Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sfikas, Ted" <Te...@nordstrom.com> on 2002/02/13 19:34:33 UTC

How do I get Fancy Indexing?

Can't find this in documentation -- How do we turn Fancy Indexing on in Tomcat?

Ted Sfikas
Software Architect
206.215.7452
Ted.Sfikas@nordstrom.com
Nordstrom.com

Re: How do I get Fancy Indexing?

Posted by "Christopher K. St. John" <ck...@distributopia.com>.
"Sfikas, Ted" wrote:

> Can't find this in documentation -- How do we turn Fancy Indexing on in Tomcat?

 Standalone Tomcat's DefaultServlet is responsible for
serving static content. It doesn't support Apache style
FancyIndexing/IndexOptions. You can write your own if
you want. You can browse the DefaultServlet source online
at:

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/

	catalina/
	src/
	share/
	org/
	apache/
	catalina/
	servlets/
	DefaultServlet.java

 It sounds like a useful thing to do, maybe somebody
else has already done it?

--
Christopher St. John cks@distributopia.com
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com