Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jh...@emc.com on 2007/11/07 22:03:04 UTC

IPv6 and 64 bit architecture support

Hi,

         We want to make sure our next release products are "IPv6
protocol ready" stage. We are using Batik.  Could you please tell if
Batik is IPv6 ready or there should not be any problem?

Also does how about Batik's support for 64-bit architecture?

Thanks

-Davinder

Re: IPv6 and 64 bit architecture support

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
I think it would be a great way to contribute something back to the
project if you could do the IPv6 compatibility testing for Batik and
report back the results. :-)

Java applications (such as Batik) don't really care about whether they
are run on 32-bit or 64-bit hardware because the JVM handles all that.
So if you have a 64-bit JVM, Batik should run just fine there.

Jeremias Maerki