Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by aravidu <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/19 23:14:57 UTC

Re: Tomcat 5.5 Trust Stores and Client Authentication

Did you finally figure out how to fix this issue? I am having the same issue
today..
Can you please help, if you happen to look at this? The only change is I am
using tomcat 6.0

Thanks much.
-A

Posted by Hans Wahn <ha...@googlemail.com>.
>> I then installed the client certificate mycert.cer into
>> the client browsers, but has no effect and I still recevie the same
>> error messages.

Is Firefox able to authenticate itself via a client certificate
against a server? Maybe you just installed it in the truststore of
trustfull servers?
- just a thought -

cheers
Hans